Thursday, August 25, 2005

top 3

three names you go by:
1. Ethel
2. Thel
3. hunny (by chito lang)

three screen names you have had:
1. prettyveda (I got a lot of msgs from Indians through this,badtrip)
2. ethel (corny ba?)
3. no more na

three physical things you like about yourself:
1. brown eyes
2. smile
3. butt (yeah baby,hehe)

three physical things you don't like about yourself:
1. fat legs
2. fat arms
3. fat tummy

three parts of your heritage:
1. honesty
2. fear of God
3. integrity
(parang pang mission-vision sa school, haha)

three things that scare you:
1. froooooogs (and I hate it that they make frog wallets, as if youre cool when you have those, eeewww talaga)
2. Big orange moon – this gives me the creeps (so it’s the orange moon, then the howling wolf, and the “thriller” sequence, hahah)
3. bad karma

three of your everyday essentials:
1. cellphone
2. kikay kit
3. palm pilot

three of your favorite musical artists:
1. Faith Evans
2. Ashanti
3. Barry white

three of your favorite songs:
1. Spend mylife with you by U-turn
2. Love like this by Faith Evans
3. Knocks me off my feet by Stevie Wonder

three things you want in a relationship:
1. Security
2. Love & friendship
3. good conversations

three lies and truths in no particular order:

lies:
1. im o.c.
2. im mature in all aspects (haha)
3. “its okay”

truth:
1. im in love (mushy, mushy)
2. God is just
3. im moody

three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you:
1. cute Eyes
2. nice arms
3. nice butt

three of your favorite hobbies:
1. dancing
2. Body jam/combat at fitness first
3. updating my scrapbook

three things you want to do really badly now:
1. watch tv all day till my eyes hurt
2. shop, and shop, and shop
3. Play with my niece and nephew

three careers you're considering/you've considered:
1. entrepreneur
2. be a professional singer (ha, I wish)
3. OFW (to get lotsa moolah)

three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Bangkok (to shop)
2. France (to unwind)
3. Bora or bohol (to relax)

three kid's names you like:
1. Kirby
2. Kirsten / Christine
3. Ashley

three things you want to do before you die:
1. hav a PDI feature as a success story in my chosen field
2. marry the love of my life (naks!)
3. enjoy my grandchildren

three ways that you are stereotypically a boy:
1. I pig out
2. I don’t know how to clean my toe nails (that’s why I always get pedicures)
3. I have a “jungle” bag (my phone would ring and I cant seem to find it in my small bag..hmmm…)

three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
1. I love dressing up
2. I love kids
3. I’m very loving

three celeb crushes:
1. Paul Walker (too fast, too furious star)
2. Outback Jack (girls just love him)
3. uhm, wala na.

three people that i would like to see take this quiz:
1. zaza
2. hunny
3. miray

No comments: