Thursday, October 20, 2005

Pinoy Big Brother (PBB)

Yeah, yeah condemn me for this entry,haha. I’m a self confessed reality TV sucker…but with this one, I’d say I am “forced” to watch this. We currently doing roll-outs for our campaign for our new product and we have creative intrusions in PBB. We got in after they had a one-day ban. We rode on its popularity, hopefully gain enough benefits from this.

I’d have to admit, when I first heard about this show, I got curious. I mean how can people stand watching this seemingly “uninteresting” common people? Well.. since as I said I was “forced” to watch this (yeah, yeah ethel keep telling that to yourself), I’d say it’s not boring at all. You get to make fun of them, how they sometimes talk about trivial things “intellectually,” you should hear their opinions, hahah. This gay guy Uma even broke down when he was prohibited from smoking for a day, and had to do with second hand smoke that his housemates are “willingly” puffing him with.

As clients, we got to tour the Big brother house. There’s this camera ring walkway surrounding the whole house. Everyone was sleeping except for 3 people. Sorry me, sam was sleeping as well (he’s such a cutie or maybe bec sha lang ang may itsura, pakshet). It was so funny going around coz it felt like going around a zoo or watching “lab rats.” Hats off to them, geesh I don’t think I can stand staying in one place for almost 2 months now and being with the same people whom you might not even like. But it’ll be hard for the staff as well since they’d have to monitor everything…I mean watch them even if they’re sleeping. Trivia pala:A staff told us it cost them around P120M for everything (including camera set-ups, interiors,etc) for the whole house.

It was so funny too standing outside the house for yb. We’d see cars passing by, actually slowing down just to take a glimpse of the house or take a picture of it. Some would actually go down and take pics (lots of em) and sometimes insist on going beyond the gate.

I gotta stop blabbing about this…I’m sure you think of me differently now..hahaa! Last na, met Marielle (the uplate version host) she is soo cute...very pretty girl.

1 comment:

Third said...

You guys should see Australian Big Brother Ü