Monday, July 25, 2005

bittersweet

Third already left for Australia yesterday. It was bittersweet. Chito was sad coz he’s best friend would be leaving for good but we’re both happy coz he’d finally be with his wonderful wife, Itin.

The mood in their house when we all said our goodbyes was kinda heavy…Tita Pechie, Maica, and I were crying. I remember telling Third nakakainis sya coz he’s making me cry. He hugged me and told me to take care of his bestfriend...and that if I need him, he’s there lang. I saw him holding back his tears, trying as much as possible to be strong…even his dad. I saw him walking around, trying to make himself busy so that he won’t get too emotional about all this stuff.

This guy’s the brother Chito never had. They grew up together, shared kalokohans, heartaches, foodtrips, etc. Chito was really sad, he says it feels odd that he’s not here anymore. He says this is totally different from the time he left Third in Naga, coz he’ll be in the land far, far away…hehe!

To Third, I wish you the best, no more sleepless nights for you. Finally, you’re with Itin na. You guys would always be in my prayers! We'll miss u here at home! Keep in touch!

No comments: