Sunday, July 31, 2005

tv addict

Sheesh, slept at 520am. I think I’m kinda addicted to TV (but I think “think” would be an understatement). I love ETC! started watching at around 1230am I guess, Elimidate was on that time, then change of heart, blind date, fifth wheel, and then lastly Starting over. In between commercials, I was playing Bejewelled, hahaha! My eyes hurt so much. Woke up at 12nn na in time for lunch. Mom prepared chicken tinola, it was so yummy!

And now I’m here in the office…found out that our radio partner wasn’t able to receive the new 30’s material I emailed him yesterday. So I had to go back just to resend it so we can still have it started by Monday, since this is our promo launch date.

Been stressed lately because of work…but I’m loving it…seriously…I’m not complaining. Sometimes of course there are suppliers / partners who are just so so hard to work with. I actually have only one agency on my mind right now…it’s for our marketing department to know and others to find out. I don’t want to badmouth anyone.

Have to go…

No comments: