Monday, July 25, 2005

a different kinda date

Chito and I had a slight misunderstanding last night. It was quite petty so we settled things na this afternoon. How can I stay mad with my guy who’s been very sweet, thoughtful, caring, and loving? How can I resist his lonely bear look? His clever remarks that make me smile? Naaks…


When he got here at home this afternoon, I wanted to hug him and pinch his cute chubby cheeks, but I tried not to…coz there were things unsettled pa that time. We went out and he brought me to that place behind Mall of Asia. It was five in the afternoon, the wind was blowing just fine, the sun almost setting. There were families gathered around for picnic, kids playing with their kites, and some riding their bikes. A breather from the usual Greenbelt crowd, or The Fort’s resto strip, or QC’s traffic. I only heard the water splashing, felt the gentle breeze through my hair, saw some parked cars and families just spending time together. We made up though we didn’t say anything…we just looked at each other and realized that it’s not even worth our time dwelling on this petty thing that we had.

I sometimes think what have I done to deserve such a wonderful person in my life. Having him beside me makes everything so worthwhile. At the end of each busy, crazy day, I look forward to seeing my hunny to seal it off with a hug and a kiss on my forehead. And yes, my day is done.

No comments: