Sunday, July 24, 2005

girl friends

My bestest friends (glad, miray, charl, za, zory) and me & chito hang out at Miray’s place yesterday. We pigged out a bit and had some drinks (except for me coz I was feeling kinda sick). Berl wasn’t able to join us (again) coz she had to study in time for her bar exams in 2 months.

We were on our usual hyper mode. Trying to outdo each other for the limelight. Coz everybody just wanted to talk. For some reason, we only had a topic or two about high school. This is kinda odd coz we are so used to reminiscing our good old high school days (which I, by the way, treasure so much).

We talked about venturing into business (confidential pa at this stage, naks)…and hopefully making it happen in the near future. I was thinking about it just this week and Za was doing some initial research about it na pala, and all mah girls liked the idea. We’ll soon meet on this…

We watched this horror film, Shutter, and we screamed our ass off. Charl and Glad already watched it but they still screamed like there’s no tomorrow. Za and Zory were plain sissy (haha,loveu mares!)…actually kasama na rin ako dun. Well, it was bearable naman except for some scenes where there was blood involved, oh yes baby, I have to shut my eyes or just look away just so I won’t throw up. But, I should say, it was just an “okay” film. I’ll give it 3 stars (5 being the highest). Naks, parang movie critique no?

Anyways, well, we don’t see each other that often nor keep in touch that much (except for me & miray, thanks to ym!). But whatever time’s lost, we seem to catch up in just one night of vodka sprite, ginpom, and a lotsa liempo and chips.

No comments: